Jamia Celebrates its Foundation Day every year on October 29 as it was established on October 29, 1920. Various exhibitions, programmes, debates, competitions, drama and other activities are taking place in the campus.
Highlights of Talimi Mela
- Exhibition “The Making of a University, Jamia Millia Islamia
- (1920-1988)” Venue: Premchand Archives & Literary Centre, Al-Beruni Block, Jamia Millia Islamia. The exhibition shall be on view on all week days till 19th November, 2014.
- NCC Show and Cultural Function by Officer Cadets of NCC at Jamia
- Venue: 07.30 PM at NCC Camping Ground, Behind Faculty of Fine Arts, Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Outreach Programme: Session on "Dastangoi"
|94th Foundation Day Programmes|
Pictures from Talimi Mela
|Visitors in Talimi Mela|
|Main Entrance of Talimi Mela from the Ansari Auditorium|
|Volunteers Welcoming Visiros at the Entrance|
|Visitors at Stalls|
|Long Rush at The Entrance|
|Hoarding displaying Research Project of CECDR|
|Crowd at the fair|
|Crowds Welcoming Vice Chancellor and the Guests|
|Visitors at Food Stall|
|Participants in Painting Competition|
|Me with my Friends : Me, Tariq, Muddy (from left to right)|